Friday 25 May 2007

- We must do a ritual which would affect our memory for ever.

Tomorrow night all dressed in white they will go crazy for nine hours. Its for 14 000 people and the price for the ticket varies between LVL35 and LVL175. That's between $70 and $350. Sensation White is the first time in Riga, but the rest of the world (or just Europe) should be familiar with the event, aren't you?
Should you have spare
€6 000 or $7 800 you'll get a private lodge
stuffed with alcohol and snacks for 15 persons.
No, no , no - I am not going and this is not an advert because all tickets are already sold out. For more info click on the post title.

6 comments:

stromsjo said...

Call me slightly off-line :) but I hadn’t heard one iota about this kind of event… Do you regret not being there?

Anonymous said...

It really is one fabulous dance party, with massive sound and light installations, various top DJs and other performers. It's a "must attend" for every cluber. Can you imagine 9h of dancing? If you are keen on that, go for it next time you hear about it, you won't regret.
For more info click on post title.

stromsjo said...

I’m not keen on 9 minutes of dancing… :) Still, an interesting post!

Martel said...

Finally Internet (Because I can have Internet only the weekend and the public holidays), I can visit your blog. This weekend I present Martel in version black and white. I prefer the photographs in b&w and you?

My blog photographs on the town of Martel

Ming the Merciless said...

I'm too old to dance.

I used to do that every Friday and Saturday night when I was in college. But not any more.

I'm officially an old fart.

bathmate said...

thank you for your nice posting


Bathmate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...