Wednesday 1 August 2007

"Traditional breakfast"

To those, who visit the first time, today is a theme day "traditional breakfast".
I am not used to have breakfast each morning, however if on a nice weekend morning I sence hunger, I would go for cereals with milk, which is very common and I call it home-fast-food. But when I find time and creativity, I would indulge myself with turkey and cheese sandwich, cottage cheese with canned green peas and mayonnaise, and earl grey tee with cream. Bon apettite!

5 comments:

Sally said...

a beautifuol start to the day, beautifully photographed.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Beautiful shot of a delicious looking breakfast.

Jilly said...

Beautiful. Sounds more like lunch to me than breakfast but if I were served this, how could I resist. Lovely shot.

Z said...

Nice, and a very artsy shot. I like it!

nautiaussie said...

Absolutely yummy darling!! Beautiful shot and it made me hungry for good Latvian food. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...